Factory Cleaning Leeds
Keeping your factory clean not only makes it more appealing to your customers and employees, it also makes the factory safer and can prevent fires.
Unlike offices and other commercial building cleaning services, factories require comprehensive training and safety awareness. Your preferred cleaning services should be experienced and understand the possible risks that come with cleaning a factory.
CHOR Cleaning has over 10 years of factory cleaning Leeds experience. We have a trained team of factory cleaners that will help you keep the surrounding areas clean without interfering with the traffic of the factory.
We offer a wide range of factory cleaning services to cater to all our customers’ needs. Whether you’re looking for a one-off, periodic or deep cleans, you can get in touch with for a customised package that is unique to your needs and your factory.
Our range of cleaning services include:
- Toilet cleaning and restocking of toiletries
- Cleaning of general spaces like the breakroom and locker room.
- Cleaning of doorways, frames and windows
- Disinfecting phones, keyboards and workspaces
- Office cleaning
- Deep cleans
- One-off and regular factory cleaning
- Dusting and polishing the factory equipment
- Waste paper and bin collection
- Commercial end of tenancy cleaning
- Cleaning and polishing the floors
These are some of the most popular factory cleaning Leeds services that we offer. If the service you’re looking for is not included in this list, please get in touch and enquire for a full list of factory cleaning services.
What makes our cleaning services unique is, we care about your establishment. We know how hard you’ve worked to get to where you are. We take it upon ourselves to not only keep the factory clean but also protect it.
We take drastic measures to make sure we not only choose a qualified team of factory cleaners, but they also have sparkling records and are diligent in executing their duties.
Some of the measures we take when hiring our crew include:
- Background checks – Background checks are compulsory during our hiring process. We make sure to only employ credible employees with a stellar background. This ensures that we don't have any concerns when employees start working at the factory
- Drug testing – regular drug testing is also required for new and current employees. When working in a factory, the cleaners should be in their best state of mind and very alert. Drug testing helps us ensure that our cleaners meet these requirements and that they don't make the workplace unsafe.
- Regular training – Maintaining safety in the workplace is a continuous responsibility. We are regularly training our employees and improving our training manuals to ensure our team exercises the most up to date safety measures and good cleaning practices when in the factory.
- Bonded and insured – Lastly, each member of our factory cleaning Leeds team is fully insured and bonded. That saves you the burden of liability and compensation in case an accident happens when we are cleaning the factory. Our insurance will handle any damages or work-related injuries that occur.
Why Choose Us?
- We provide free, no obligation survey to all our clients beforehand
- We have over 10 years of experience in cleaning factories in Leeds and the surrounding areas
- Our cleaning technicians are well trained and are capable of using the best safety practices at the factory
- We are fully insured and bonded. We also provide you with a risk assessment report before we start cleaning to mitigate any potential hazards
- We have a fast response and turnarounds times for periodic, deep cleans and emergency cleans
- We have a quality assurance control team that guarantees the cleaning is done to the highest standards and that there are no complaints.